Reach Out Now
We’re here to listen and help 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
What you can expect when you call:
- To connect immediately with a specialist who cares about what you are going through and who wants to help
- To be treated with empathy, compassion, patience, and respect
- To be heard, understood and supported with confidentiality and objectivity
- To participate in a risk assessment to determine recommendations and a plan for your safety or the safety of the person about whom you are calling.
- To have someone help you figure out what you need right now and help you get it
With your consent, we can provide you with ongoing, focused support with regular contact until you connect with a formal treatment service or until the crisis resolves.
FOR NON-NEW JERSEY RESIDENTS
If you live outside of NJ, but within the USA, you can search for a local hotline here: http://www.suicide.org/suicide-hotlines.html
If you are outside of the USA you can search for a local hotline here: http://www.suicide.org/international-suicide-hotlines.html
*If you or someone you know is in immediate danger, or in need of medical assistance please call 911
Copyright © NJ Hopeline