There is ALWAYS something you can do
Together, we can save lives.
- If someone you care about or know has said or done something that suggests they are contemplating suicide, please reach out to us.
- If you are unsure, see our list of warning signs to help you make an assessment.
- Our trained staff is here 24/7 and will work with you to determine the level of risk and assist you to keep that person safe.
- If needed, we can talk to them together, or, if you would prefer, we can reach out to them individually to further assess and develop a safety plan.
- If you are even thinking about calling, do it. We can only help if we hear from you.
We are here, 24/7
Copyright © NJ Hopeline